One Way UK Puppet Ministry Training Days
SUMMARY OF HOW WE CONDUCT OUR TRAINING DAYS
Our training days are very much ‘hands on’, our aim is that by the end of the day each delegate will know how to manipulate a puppet correctly, have performed a skit/song and will have an insight into the benefits of Puppet Ministry in reaching people for Jesus.
Generally speaking the first hour of the day is spent discussing the theory and the rest of the day is putting the theory into practice. We find that this method not only provides a lot of fun for the delegate but they also learn a lot!
We also bring a selection of our resources with us including puppets, CDs, scripts and books.
DUTIES OF ‘HOST’ CHURCH
1. Provide the name and address of the venue including the postcode
2. Provide travel directions to the venue from the surrounding major roads
3. Receive resources in the week prior to the event and store them for collection after the event. (The stock is usually collected on the Monday/Tuesday, following the event)
4. Distribute flyers to local/church contacts (we do rely on the host to do this for us)
On the actual day
1. Open the venue by 8.00am, we will be offsite by approx 5.30pm (the actual training day runs from 10.00am to 4.00pm, registration starting at 9.30am)
2. Supply 8 x 6ft tables to display our resources
3. Supply refreshments (tea, coffee, squash), three times throughout the day (delegates bring a packed lunch)
1. The venue for the training day needs to have the following:
a. A room to seat up to 80 people (needed for the hands on parts of the day)
b. Two or three smaller rooms (to seat up to 30 people) for group work in the afternoon
c. An area to serve refreshments
d. Car parking
e. Disabled facilities
COSTS TO HOST CHURCH
The ‘host’ church receives up to 12 places at the training day for the concessionary fee of £8.50 per person and others would be £13.50 provided the places are booked 10 days prior to the event.
Example of cost:
1 person from host church = £8.50
5 people - 5 x £8.50 = £42.50
15 people - 12 x £8.50 + 3 x £13.50 = £142.50
PUPPET MINISTRY TRAINING DAY – ENQUIRY FORM
If you are interested in hosting a Puppet Ministry Training Day then there a number of different ways to get in touch...
Short on time? Simply complete our quick online form -
Click here to fill in our online Training Day Enquiry Form
or copy the form below into an email and send it to - email@example.com
or print off this form (pdf) and post it to:
One Way UK (Events), Ice House Christian Centre,
Victor Street, Grimsby, DN32 7QN
or just speak to Jenny and call us on our events number - 01472 241068
We will then contact you to discuss the details and possible dates. We look forward to hearing from you!
Details of person requesting information:
Postal Address including postcode:
Telephone No: ___________________
Email address: ___________________
Position within your church: __________________
Details of Church (Venue):
Full name and address of venue including postcode:
Website address of venue (if applicable):
Number of rooms available and approx. size:
Car parking – Is this onsite, roadside?
© 2013 One Way UK